A quick thought from each #NFL Week 4 game…
– No matter what happens on Monday Night Football, Mike Tomlin’s job is one of the safest in the NFL.
– The Browns hype train is still soaring on the tracks, the Browns themselves just decided to hop off.
– Aaron Rodgers and Matt LaFleur both deserve credit for the Packers’ hot start. They now need to get on the same page.
– The Falcons are lost…
– The Bills defense is better than the Patriots defense. And this may be the best Patriots defense we have ever seen.
– The Chiefs can have bad games… on the road… and probably still win. Until the playoffs anyways.
– A hobbled Cam Newton is not better than a healthy backup that most of us have never heard of.
– Vontaze Burfict deserves to be suspended forev… Nvm.
– The Dolphins are challenging the 2017 Browns for the most painful season ever.
– The Redskins are 12 games away from a full regime change.
– Russell Wilson might be the most appropriately paid QB in the NFL.
– The Bucs are always good for a surprise or two each season… but no more than two.
– There is no way Mitch Trubisky gets a second contract from the Bears.
– The Minshew Magic is real.
– This is why you pay big for a backup QB, even when your starter is Drew Brees.